Coffee Cup Mug

Coffee Cup Mug
Red Cup Of Coffee With A Smile Mug

Our Cameo Page

Our Cameo Page
Feel free to book us to make a video for you, including shout outs, congrats, birthdays, and more

Bluetooth Mouse Rechargeable Wireless Mouse for iPad Tablet Cell Phone Smartphone iPhone MacBook Pro

Amazon Store

This New Solar Powered Battery Pack Rocks!!!



I decided to get a battery pack to charge my smartphone while I am at work and so that I would not have to fight over who can plug up their wall charger.

This particular battery pack caught my eye because of two interesting features. The first feature was that it can also be charged by solar power, meaning that you can keep it charged by merely keeping the solar panels on it facing towards strong light sources. That greatly appealed to me. The other feature that it has is that it also has led lights that can be used as a flashlight, which is bright so be careful, and also as a flashing  light that can be used for emergencies. That made me want it even more! I also found out that it is waterproof. Wow!!

I made the purchase, waited very anxiously for it, and was very glad that it finally arrived. It was bigger than I thought it would be but that was ok.  I charged up the battery pack at home before taking it to work.  You can charge it with any micro USB 5 volt phone charger.

 

The picture above shows the new battery pack charging the Q10 battery case


 

The picture above shows the new battery pack with it's solar panel side showing up charging the Blackberry Q10.


Recharging the Bluetooth keyboard for my tablet.

While at work, the battery case for my Blackberry Q10 smartphone ran out of power while charging it.  I hooked up the battery case for the Q10 to the new battery pack to charge it. The new battery pack started charging the battery case right away. The Q10 case went from two lights, then three lights, and then finally four lights.  The new battery back was still at four lights, meaning that it was still fully charged. That also meant that I could have charged my phone at the same time from this battery pack that has two USB jacks.

Of course, you can charge other electronics and gadgets with it via the included adapters that come with it, including your iPhone, iPad, tablets, etc.

Well, you can see that I am very impressed with this battery pack. I truly suggest that you get this for yourself too. Thank me later.

Comments