Coffee Cup Mug

Coffee Cup Mug
Red Cup Of Coffee With A Smile Mug

Our Cameo Page

Our Cameo Page
Feel free to book us to make a video for you, including shout outs, congrats, birthdays, and more

Bluetooth Mouse Rechargeable Wireless Mouse for iPad Tablet Cell Phone Smartphone iPhone MacBook Pro

Amazon Store

Who Likes Watching Ear wax Videos

I know one person who likes watching those ear wax videos on YouTube, and that is my wife.  She recently started watching these videos. She finds these videos fascinating. She tries her best to get me to watch them with her. I, on the other hand, am not so fascinated by them. I find them icky! Eww!!

After watching these rather awkward movies, I started wondering about the cameras they were using to make these strange trips into people's ears. They are called Endoscopes. They are an instrument in medicine that allows you to look into a small opening in the human body and see what is there. They means that they can look down your throat, up your nose, in your ear, etc.

After finding out what an endoscope is, I decided I should get one, just to see how I can use one. I ordered it, and within two weeks, it arrived. The packaging that it came in was not impressive but everything was good. I opened it and saw that it had many interesting attachments.

The video from YouTube that is in this blog post will show what happened next. Feel free to leave comments.

Comments