Coffee Cup Mug

Coffee Cup Mug
Red Cup Of Coffee With A Smile Mug

Our Cameo Page

Our Cameo Page
Feel free to book us to make a video for you, including shout outs, congrats, birthdays, and more

Bluetooth Mouse Rechargeable Wireless Mouse for iPad Tablet Cell Phone Smartphone iPhone MacBook Pro

Amazon Store

The ROMOSS Sense 6+ 20000mAh Type-C PD Portable Charger Review

I have recently did a Youtube review of the ROMOSS Sense 6+ 20000mAh Type-C PD Portable Charger. It was very interesting, to say the least. I was able to charge my smartphone, bluetooth headphones, bluetooth speakers and any other electronic gear that needed to be recharged. It even has a fast charge feature, which worked wonders for my smartphone.

I have included the Youtube review in this blog post below so that you can see the whole review about this interesting power bank, which can also recharge iPhones, ipads, etc.  I recommend that you enlarge the video so that you can really see everything.


Hope you found this article helpful. Thanks for reading.

Comments