Coffee Cup Mug

Coffee Cup Mug
Red Cup Of Coffee With A Smile Mug

Our Cameo Page

Our Cameo Page
Feel free to book us to make a video for you, including shout outs, congrats, birthdays, and more

Bluetooth Mouse Rechargeable Wireless Mouse for iPad Tablet Cell Phone Smartphone iPhone MacBook Pro

Amazon Store

My Pink Floyd Reaction Videos

I have been doing a bunch of reaction videos lately. I would basically record myself watching the videos  I selected and record my reactions to the videos. Afterwards,  I would upload my reaction videos to YouTube. 

The selection of videos is usually based on dreams I would have or on somebody's suggestions in the comments of my videos on YouTube. Those suggestions led me down the path leading to Pink Floyd. 

I had already made some YouTube reaction videos to Bee Gees songs. After posting those videos, several people left some comments suggesting I should check out some Pink Floyd songs. 

I was not sure about doing any reaction videos to Pink Floyd. It's true I did like the song called "Another Brick In The Wall" that they made awhile ago but that was the extent of my knowledge and experience of Pink Floyd. 

The first  reaction video to Pink Floyd was to a song that came from their album  called "The Dark Side of the Moon". What I basically did was this: I recorded the video playing and myself at the same time so that my reactions can be seen. The song itself was very interesting. It seemed to take awhile to start  When the main part of the song started up, it really got interesting. 

I have included  the actual video reaction to Pink Floyd's Time song here so that you can see what  actually happened.




Immediately after posting that video on YouTube,  I received many comments, suggestions and recommendations about not only my reactions to the song, but about other songs I should check out from Pink Floyd.  They even told my about the spectacular light shows at their PULSE concerts and that I should react to those as well. That's when I decided to go ahead and do those reaction videos as well.

I have already did several Pink Floyd reaction videos before posting this blog article. I have also made a playlist featuring those videos.  If you want to,  you can see those videos here: JeromeQ Reacts To Pink Floyd 

I plan on making more reaction videos,  especially the ones to Pink Floyd songs and videos. Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel by going here: JeromeQ 

Maybe I will do karaoke to songs on my YouTube channel.  We shall see!

Comments